I’m really excited and pleased to share with you that I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award! This is an online award that’s given to bloggers by other bloggers, by nominating the blogs that they enjoy reading or get inspired by.
It’s a great way of encouraging and supporting upcoming bloggers, as well as getting to know people that share the similar interests or passions as you in a better way.
I received my nomination from the lovely Lannay Dale-Tooze, who shares her brilliant music reviews along with the experiences and people that inspire her in her blog Talks And Tracks. Thank you so much for nominating me Lannay, it means a lot!
For those who have been nominated and decide to accept the award, the rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and make sure to link back to their blog.
- Display the award on your blog by including it in your post.
- Answer the questions asked by the person nominated you.
- Create a new list of your own questions.
- Nominate other new bloggers and notify them.
Here are my answers to Lannay’s questions:
1. Favourite place you’ve visited?
It’s probably Lake Como in Italy. I went there a couple of years ago when I was in Milan with my parents, and even though the weather was a bit gloomy at the time, I thought it was a stunning place. I couldn’t explore all of it as we stayed there for a few hours, but I fell in love with it’s natural beauty and amazing panoramic scenery.
2. Where is your happy place, or makes you smile the most?
Well there isn’t a specific place, but being together with the people that I love in a cozy atmosphere makes me the most happy.
3. Who is your favourite music artists?
Currently Ed Sheeran. I can listen to his songs over and over again without getting tired!
4.Who are your inspirations?
Firstly my parents, who inspire me to be a better version of myself with their limitless love and support. Also some of my close friends, who are passionate about something and work hard to achieve it, and try to make a change in this world even if it’s a small one. The meaningful and deep conversations that I occasionally have with them give me a lot of inspiration.
5. What is your favourite food?
“Manti”, traditional Turkish dumplings.
6. Why did you choose what you wanted to write about on your blog?
I decided to write about London because it genuinely inspires me a lot, and I just think that there are endless things waiting to be explored around every corner of this amazing city.
7.What social media platform is your favourite and why?
I enjoy using both Instagram and Facebook a lot, but my favourite is Facebook because I think it’s really convenient and includes a wide range of things, such as the latest news and interesting articles and events.
8. Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
I’d like to have a career in print media and/or digital media, and be travelling a lot!
9. How do you spend your free time?
I catch up with my friends, read a book or watch something, and of course explore what London has to offer!
10. What is your favourite memory of 2015?
It’s hard to decide, but probably my birthday as it was one of the best ones I’ve ever had.
My nominees are:
1. Chrissa from Simoneyes
2. Živilė from Gigihood
3. Xavier from Healthy Junk Food Blog
4. Jo from Candids By Jo
5. Sarah from Fuelled By Oats
My questions are:
1.What makes you smile the most?
2.How did you come up with your blog name?
3.Where is your dream destination?
4.What is your biggest source of inspiration?
5.Which language would you want to learn if you could learn it in a day?
6.What is your favourite dessert?
7.What are your 3 favourite places in London?
8. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
9. How do you spend your free time?
10. What is your motto?
I hope you enjoyed this post and my answers, thanks for reading! :)